If you would like to register your child for possible admission to Somerset College please complete the procedure below. Please note that a non-refundable application fee of R500.00 is payable upon submission of the application form.
- Download and complete a copy of Somerset College's application form.
- Scan and email (email@example.com) or fax (021 842 3908) the following:
- The completed College application form
- Your child's birth certificate
- A copy of the most recent school report (not applicable to pre-school students)
- Proof of payment of the registration fee
- Once payment of the application fee has been received, you will receive a letter confirming receipt of your application.
Account name: Somerset College S21
Account number: 1060102919 (current account)
Branch: Somerset West
Branch code: 198765
Reference: RFee (Name)
Somerset College offers the following scholarships for talented Grade 7 learners for entry into Grade 8:
The Academic Open Scholarship.
The All-Rounder Open Scholarship.
District Open Scholarship.
The Somerset College Preparatory Closed Scholarship (only for SC Preparatory pupils).
The Somerset House Closed Scholarship (only for Somerset House pupils).
The Rhenish Primary School Closed Scholarship (only for Rhenish Primary pupils).
Successful candidates will be entitled to a substantial rebate on academic tuition fees.
The All-Rounder Scholarship is offered in the interest of furthering diversity at Somerset College.
Applications for scholarships for 2015 are now open and will close on 21 February 2014. Scholarship exams will be written on Friday 28 February at 09h00
Please note: In terms of the debenture prospectus, Vredelus undertook to redeem all debentures on the maturation date thereof. The maturation date is 30 years from the date of initial registration. The first debentures will mature in 2030. Upon redemption, the benefit of discount will fall away. There is no right of school fee discount beyond the date of redemption.